Watermelon, Orange, and Feta Salad
We love salty-sweet combinations, and this salad is a great play on those flavors. It's also got a refreshing crunch.
- 1/4 of a small (6-pound) seedless watermelon, rind removed, flesh cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 large orange, peel and pith removed, flesh cut into segments
- 1/4 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 ounces feta cheese, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley leaves
- 4 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
On a serving platter, arrange watermelon, orange, red onion, feta cheese, and parsley. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
SourceEveryday Food, July/August 2011