- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons honey
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 4 cups orzo salad from Corn and Zucchini Orzo Salad
- 12 slices bacon
- 2 large tomatoes, sliced
- 2 avocados, thinly sliced
In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, flour, and honey; season with salt and pepper. With a rubber spatula, fold in orzo salad.
Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium. Working in batches if necessary, cook bacon until fat is rendered and bacon is crisp, 10 to 12 minutes, flipping once. Transfer bacon to paper towels to drain; reserve fat.
In batches, drop orzo mixture by 1/4 cupfuls into pan. With a small spatula, flatten each slightly and cook until golden, 2 to 3 minutes per side; drain on paper towels. Serve fritters with bacon, tomatoes, and avocados.