- Servings: 4
- 4 large naan or pitas
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 cup reserved tomato sauce from Pork Meatballs
- 20 bocconcini, halved, or 1/2 pound fresh mozzarella, thinly sliced
- 10 to 12 reserved meatballs from Pork Meatballs, crumbled
- 2 cups baby arugula
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Grated Parmesan, for serving
- Red-pepper flakes, for serving
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place naan or pitas on a parchment-lined baking sheet; season with salt and pepper. Divide tomato sauce among naan and top with bocconcini or mozzarella, and meatballs. Bake until cheese is melted, about 10 minutes.
Toss arugula with lemon juice; season with salt and pepper. To serve, top pizzas with arugula, grated Parmesan, and red-pepper flakes.