Serve this rainbow slaw alongside burgers, or toss with tuna or shredded chicken.
- Total Time:
- Servings: 4
Photography: John Kernick
Source: Everyday Food, September 2011
- 1 tablespoon white-wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 4 medium bell peppers (1 red, 1 yellow, 2 green), stemmed, seeded, and thinly sliced lengthwise
- 1 celery stalk, halved crosswise and thinly sliced lengthwise
- 1/4 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme leaves
In a large bowl, whisk together vinegar, mustard, and oil; season with salt and pepper. Add bell peppers, celery, and thyme; toss to combine. Season to taste with salt and pepper and serve.