The Blizzard Cocktail
This tasty cocktail recipe is courtesy of Charles Corpion from the Four Seasons.
- Servings: 1
- Yield: Makes one cocktail
Source: The Martha Stewart Show, December Winter 2008
- 1 1/2 ounces Irish whiskey or rum
- 1/2 ounce hazelnut liqueur, such as Frangelico
- 1/2 ounce Irish cream liqueur, such as Bailey's
- Hot coffee
- Dollop of Grand Marnier Whipped Cream
In a glass coffee mug, stir together whiskey, hazelnut liqueur, and Irish cream; top with coffee. Garnish cocktail with whipped cream and serve immediately.