Turkey-Corn Salad with Pan-Dripping Dressing
Pan drippings are a flavorful coating for this Southwestern-inspired salad.
- Total Time:
- Servings: 4
Source: Martha Stewart Living, August 2011
- Roast Turkey Breast, plus 2 tablespoons reserved pan drippings
- 1 1/2 cups corn kernels (from 3 to 4 ears)
- 1 tomato, chopped and drained
- 1 small jalapeno chile, thinly sliced
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice (from 2 limes)
- 1 small head Bibb lettuce, torn into pieces
- 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro
Slice or shred turkey breast. (You'll need 1 to 2 cups.) Toss with corn, tomato, jalapeno, and onion.
Whisk together reserved pan drippings and lime juice. Drizzle dressing over salad; toss to coat. Toss in lettuce and cilantro.