Under 30 Minutes
Not a fan of raw zucchini? This salad with fresh dill, lemon juice, and a generous sprinkling of salty feta is sure to make you a convert.
- 1 medium zucchini, trimmed and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese (3 ounces)
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons small dill sprigs
- Thin strips lemon zest, plus 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
Toss together zucchini, cheese, oil, dill, and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with lemon zest.
SourceMartha Stewart Living, August 2011