Serve this slaw with barbecued ribs or fried chicken.
- Servings: 4
Source: Everyday Food, May 2010
- 3 tablespoons buttermilk
- 3 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 small shallot
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 head iceberg lettuce (about 1 pound), quartered and shredded
In a large bowl, whisk together buttermilk, yogurt, dill, parsley, and shallot; season with salt and pepper. Fold in iceberg lettuce, and season again with salt and pepper.