Prosciutto and Cheddar Sandwiches
These are as simple as ham and cheese, but much more flavorful.
- Total Time:
- Yield: Makes 8
Source: Martha Stewart Living, July 2011
- 16 thin slices rustic bread (toasted if desired)
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature
- 8 ounces extra-sharp cheddar cheese, thinly sliced
- 8 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto
- 3 tablespoons grainy mustard
Spread 8 slices bread with butter. Top with cheese and prosciutto. Spread remaining 8 slices bread with mustard, and sandwich together.