Cucumber-Mint Yogurt Dip
Cool and refreshing, this dip pairs best with raw vegetables like carrots, cucumbers, and bell peppers.
- Total Time:
- Servings: 6
Source: Body+Soul, September Fall 2008
- 2 containers (6 ounces each) 2 percent Greek yogurt (1 1/4 cups)
- 1/2 cup mint leaves, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 English cucumber, halved, seeded, and finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon white-wine vinegar
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- Cut vegetables, for serving
In a medium bowl, combine yogurt, mint, cucumber, and vinegar; season with salt and pepper. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to three days.