Sweet Cherries with Robiola Cheese
The delicate texture of Robiola, a mild and creamy Italian cheese, is a great partner for sweet cherries. Ricotta or soft goat cheese would also work nicely.
- Total Time:
- Servings: 4
Source: Martha Stewart Living, July 2011
- Robiola cheese, room temperature
- 8 ounces fresh sweet cherries (1 1/2 cups)
- 3 tablespoons sliced almonds, toasted
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- 1 baguette, ripped into pieces
Place cheese on a serving platter. Top with cherries, almonds, and thyme. Drizzle with oil. Serve with baguette.