Fruit Salad Ice Pops
Feel free to make your own colorful combinations with grapes, blackberries, cherries, nectarines, or plums.
- Total Time:
- Yield: Makes 8
Source: Everyday Food, 2011
- 1 peach, cut into 1/2-inch slices (1/2 cup)
- 2 kiwis, peeled and sliced into 1/4-inch rounds
- 3 ounces blueberries (1/2 cup)
- 4 ounces strawberries, hulled and halved ( 3/4 cup)
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups 100 percent white-grape juice
Arrange some of each fruit in eight 3-ounce ice-pop molds, making sure pieces fit very snugly. Pour enough juice into each mold to just cover fruit. Insert ice-pop sticks and freeze until solid, 6 hours (or up to 2 weeks).