Tools and Materials
100 percent vellum tracing paper, 8 1/2 inches by 11 inches, by Staedtler; staples.com
Glassine paper, in pale and dark pink, 24 inches by 36 inches; New York Central Art Supply, 212-473-7705
Wooden craft sticks
Glassine envelopes, paperpresentation.com
No-Melt Pop Invitations How-To
1. Print the clip art onto a sheet of vellum. spray adhesive on a blank sheet of vellum, and adhere it to reverse side of printed sheet.
- Print the Come On Over Clip-Art Invitations
- Print the Happy Summer! Clip-Art Invitations
- Print the Let's Celebrate! Clip-Art Invitations
- Print the Mailing-Label Clip Art
2. Rip 2 strips of pale-pink glassine (to cover the top third of each pop shape), and 1 strip of dark-pink glassine roughly twice as wide; arrange them as shown. Secure the strips to vellum with spray adhesive.
3. Write in party information. Cut out pops.
4. Sandwich sticks between cut-outs, and glue together with glue stick. Repeat for more invitations.
5. Print clip art for the "sprinkle" envelope labels on self-adhesive paper; write in addresses, and affix to glassine envelopes.