Create individual apple crumbles using pretzels from the market. Top halved apples with a mixture that includes crushed pretzels.
- Servings: 6
Source: Martha Stewart Living, January 2011
- 3 tablespoons cold unsalted butter
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 4 1/2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons crushed pretzels
- 3 apples, halved and cored
Blend butter and flour with brown sugar. Stir in pretzels. Scatter over apple halves. Bake at 375 degrees until apples are soft and topping is crisp, 35 to 40 minutes.