Under 30 Minutes
This pizza stars three cheeses melted on a crisp crust. Top with peppery arugula for a better-than-delivery dinner.
- All-purpose flour, for dusting and rolling
- 1 pound pizza dough, thawed if frozen
- 1/2 cup whole-milk ricotta cheese
- 1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella (6 ounces)
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan or Pecorino Romano (1 ounce)
- 2 ounces baby arugula (2 cups)
Preheat oven to 500 degrees. Lightly dust a work surface, rolling pin, and a baking sheet with flour. Roll dough out to a 13-inch round and transfer to sheet.
In a small bowl, stir together ricotta, 1 tablespoon oil, and garlic; season with salt and pepper. Spread ricotta mixture on dough, leaving a 1/2-inch border. Top with mozzarella, then Parmesan. Brush 1 teaspoon oil on edge of dough. Bake until crust is golden and cheese is melted and browned in spots, 12 to 14 minutes. In a small bowl, toss arugula with 1 teaspoon oil and season to taste with salt and pepper. Top pizza with arugula and serve.