Fennel and Radish Salad
This side is good with grilled or broiled salmon or sea bass, or roasted chicken.
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon white-wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 2 medium fennel bulbs (1 1/4 pounds), thinly sliced
- 4 radishes, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained and rinsed
- Fennel fronds, if desired
In a medium bowl, whisk together lemon juice, vinegar, and oil; season to taste with salt and pepper.
Add fennel bulbs, radishes, and capers to bowl. Toss to combine. Sprinkle with fennel fronds, if desired, and serve.