Tomato Salad with Lemon and Mint
This side is good with cheeseburgers, grilled chicken, or tuna steaks.
- Servings: 4
Photography: Petrina Tinslay
Source: Everyday Food, June 2011
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lemon zest
- 4 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced white onion
- 2 pounds assorted plum and cherry tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint leaves
In a large bowl, whisk together lemon zest, lemon juice, and oil. Season with salt and pepper.
Add onion and tomatoes to bowl. Toss to combine. Season to taste with salt and pepper and sprinkle with mint leaves.