Cool Cucumber and Dill Soup
- 3 cucumbers, 2 peeled, seeded, and chopped, and 1 coarsely chopped, for garnish
- 1 1/3 cups low-fat yogurt
- 1 1/3 cups low-fat milk
- 2 tablespoons roughly chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
Process the cucumbers in a food processor until smooth. Add the remaining ingredients and pulse to combine.
Chill the soup in the refrigerator until cold, about 1 hour.
Divide among 4 chilled soup bowls and garnish with the chopped cucumber.