Chopped Salmon Salad
Use last night's salmon fillets for today's lunch! Serve with whole-grain crackers and your favorite vegetables, such as carrot sticks, radishes, broccoli florets, and lettuce cups.
- 2 cooked fillets reserved from Seared Salmon Fillets with Bulgur
- 1 tablespoon whole-grain mustard
- 4 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon capers (optional), rinsed, drained, and coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
In a medium bowl, stir together chopped salmon, mustard, mayonnaise, capers, onion, and lemon juice, and serve.
SourceEveryday Food, May 2010