Avocado Halves Stuffed with Tomato and Feta
Serve these with a spoon to scoop out the filling.
- Servings: 1
Source: Martha Stewart Baby, Special Issue 2000
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 small ripe tomato, cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 1 tablespoon crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon snipped fresh chives
- 2 teaspoons raw pumpkin seeds
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Halve avocado lengthwise, and remove the pit. Top each half with tomato and feta. Drizzle with lemon juice, and garnish with chives and pumpkin seeds. Season with salt and pepper, and serve.