Herb Salad with Feta Cheese
Rich flavors are best balanced with a touch of freshness, as in this tangy Mediterranean salad. Be sure to serve this dish immediately so that each flavor stands out more distinctly.
- Servings: 6
Source: Martha Stewart Living Television
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 large bunch fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only (4 cups packed)
- 1 medium bunch fresh curly parsley
- 1 medium bunch fresh mint (preferably spearmint), leaves only (2 1/2 cups packed)
- 5 ounces feta cheese, crumbled (1 cup)
- 24 pitted kalamata olives
In a small bowl, make the dressing: Whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, and salt and pepper to taste. In a large bowl, combine the flat and curly-leaf parsley and the mint. Drizzle with dressing, and toss to combine. Garnish with cheese and olives. Serve immediately.