- 1/2 cup shredded sweetened coconut
- 1/2 cup crushed gingersnap cookies
- 1/2 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons dark rum
- 1 large ripe pineapple, leaves intact, quartered lengthwise
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Stir together coconut, cookie crumbs, and nuts; set aside. Whisk together sweetened condensed milk and rum; set aside.
Cut core from each pineapple quarter; discard. Cut between skin and flesh of each quarter to separate. Arrange, skin sides down, on a rimmed baking sheet. Drizzle with half of the sweetened-condensed-milk mixture. Sprinkle with coconut mixture; drizzle with the remaining sweetened-condensed-milk mixture. Bake until heated through and golden brown, 10 to 12 minutes. Serve warm.
SourceMartha Stewart Living, October 2004