- Servings: 10
Source: Martha Stewart Living, November 2006
- Graham Crust
- 2 cups whole-milk Greek yogurt
- 1/2 vanilla bean, seeds scraped and reserved
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 4 large egg yolks
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Plum Vanilla Jam, or best-quality store-bought plum jam
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Press crust mixture into bottom and up sides of a 9-inch pie plate. Freeze 15 minutes. Cover edge with foil. Bake until beginning to dry out, about 15 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack; let cool completely. (Leave oven on.)
Stir yogurt, vanilla seeds, and zest in a bowl. Stir in butter and yolks. Stir sugar, flour, and salt in a bowl; stir into yogurt mixture until smooth. Pour into crust.
Bake, with foil covering edge of crust, until just set in center, 45 to 55 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack; let cool 1 hour. Spread jam over center of pie. Refrigerate at least 3 hours (up to overnight).