Chicken and Jalapeno Kebabs
This lively combination of flavors, colors, and textures is just as fun to make as it is to eat.
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 6 large jalapenos, halved lengthwise and seeded
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
Heat a grill to medium-high. Clean and lightly oil hot grill. In a small bowl, combine honey, cider vinegar, coriander, and cumin.
Alternately thread chicken and jalapenos onto four 8-inch skewers. Season with salt and pepper. Grill, turning and brushing with honey mixture occasionally, until chicken is cooked through and jalapenos are charred, about 10 minutes.
SourceEveryday Food, June 2011