Chicken and Jalapeno Kebabs
With South-of-the-border flavors of cumin, coriander, and jalapenos, these lively combinations of tastes, colors, and textures is just as fun to make as it is to eat.
- Servings: 4
Photography: Petrina Tinslay
Source: Everyday Food, June 2011
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 6 large jalapenos, halved lengthwise and seeded
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
Heat a grill to medium-high. Clean and lightly oil hot grill. In a small bowl, combine honey, cider vinegar, coriander, and cumin.
Alternately thread chicken and jalapenos onto four 8-inch skewers. Season with salt and pepper. Grill, turning and brushing with honey mixture occasionally, until chicken is cooked through and jalapenos are charred, about 10 minutes.