Under 30 Minutes
Grilled Salmon and Cucumbers
- 3 ounces feta, crumbled (1/2 cup)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for brushing
- 4 skin-on salmon fillets (1 1/2 pounds total)
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 2 cucumbers (14 ounces total), cut into 1/2-inch slices
In a small bowl, stir together feta, lemon juice, dill, and 2 tablespoons oil.
Heat a grill or grill pan over medium-high. Clean and lightly oil hot grill. Brush salmon with oil and season with salt and pepper. Place salmon, skin side up, on grill and cook until opaque throughout, 8 to 10 minutes, flipping once. Transfer to a plate and tent with foil. Lightly brush cucumbers with oil and season with salt and pepper. Working in batches if necessary, grill cucumbers until slightly softened and browned, 1 to 2 minutes per side. Top salmon and cucumbers with feta mixture and serve.
SourceEveryday Food, June 2011