Pork and Snap Pea Kebabs with Ginger-Hoisin Glaze
With Asian-inspired flavors of ginger and hoisin, these lively combinations of tastes, colors, and textures is just as fun to make as it is to eat.
- Servings: 4
Photography: Petrina Tinslay
Source: Everyday Food, June 2011
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon finely grated peeled fresh ginger (from a 1-inch piece)
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 pork tenderloin (about 3/4 pound), cut into 3/4-inch slices
- 5 scallions, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1/2 pound snap peas, trimmed
Heat a grill to medium. Clean and lightly oil hot grill. In a small bowl, stir together hoisin sauce, soy sauce, ginger, and rice vinegar.
Alternately thread pork tenderloin, scallions, and snap peas onto four 8-inch skewers. Grill, turning occasionally, until pork is cooked through and vegetables are charred, about 9 minutes. Brush kebabs with hoisin mixture and cook 1 minute more, turning once, until mixture begins to bubble.