Cobb Salad Sandwich
- 2 ounces blue cheese, crumbled (1/2 cup)
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 8 slices crusty white bread
- 1 avocado, pitted, peeled, and thinly sliced
- 8 slices cooked bacon
- 1 large tomato, thinly sliced
- 1 cup reserved shredded cooked chicken
- 2 reserved hard-cooked large eggs, finely chopped
In a small bowl, whisk together blue cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, and buttermilk until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
Lightly toast bread. Divide avocado among 4 slices, along with bacon, tomato, and chicken. Top with eggs, and drizzle with blue cheese dressing. Sandwich with remaining slices.