These drinks are great served simply over ice. But to tap into their full potential, use them as bases for new concoctions. See our serving suggestions below.
To Make Lemonade
- 3 cups fresh lemon juice (from about 18 lemons)
- 1 1/4 cups superfine sugar
To Make Limeade
- 2 1/2 cups fresh lime juice (from about 14 limes)
- 1 cup superfine sugar
To Make Orangeade
- 3 1/2 cups fresh orange juice (from about 12 oranges)
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice (from about 3 lemons)
- 3/4 cup superfine sugar
Combine 4 cups water with "ade" ingredients in a pitcher; stir to combine. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Divide among ice-filled glasses.