Bulgur Salad with Grapes and Feta Cheese
Tender and chewy, bulgur wheat is a good source of dietary fiber as well as protein.
- 1/2 cup fine-grained bulgur wheat
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 3/4 cup boiling water
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced scallion
- 3/4 cup halved seedless grapes
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
In a medium bowl, combine bulgur wheat, 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt, and boiling water. Cover; let stand until bulgur is tender, 30 minutes.
In a large bowl, whisk together lemon juice and olive oil; season with coarse salt and ground pepper. Add scallion, grapes, walnuts, and feta. Add bulgur; toss.
SourceEveryday Food - 1-4