Coconut Water and White Cranberry Punch
This refreshing drink is a blend of coconut water, lychee and cranberry juices, and ginger ale. Coconut water is the thin, clear liquid with a floral aroma found inside young coconuts. It can be found in Asian markets and most supermarkets.
- Servings: 8
Source: Martha Stewart Living, September 2008
- 7 cups (56 ounces) coconut water
- 2 cups lychee juice
- 4 cups white cranberry juice
- 2 cups ginger ale
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced crosswise
- 1 lime, thinly sliced crosswise
- Small ice cubes, for serving
Combine coconut water, lychee and cranberry juices, ginger ale, and lemon and lime slices in a large pitcher. Refrigerate until very cold, about 2 hours. Divide among ice-filled glasses, and serve immediately.