Coconut Water and White Cranberry Punch
- 7 cups (56 ounces) coconut water
- 2 cups lychee juice
- 4 cups white cranberry juice
- 2 cups ginger ale
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced crosswise
- 1 lime, thinly sliced crosswise
- Small ice cubes, for serving
Coconut water is the thin, clear liquid with a floral aroma found inside young coconuts. It can be found in Asian markets and most supermarkets.
Combine coconut water, lychee and cranberry juices, ginger ale, and lemon and lime slices in a large pitcher. Refrigerate until very cold, about 2 hours. Divide among ice-filled glasses, and serve immediately.