Citrus Dipping Sauce
Serve this alongside our Crab and Mango Summer Rolls.
- 1/3 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1/3 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2 scallions, ends trimmed and thinly sliced
This sauce may be made up to 8 hours ahead and kept, refrigerated, in an airtight container.
In a small bowl, whisk together orange and lime juices, soy sauce, sesame oil, and pepper; add scallions. Serve.