Spring Onion Vinaigrette
This vinaigrette recipe is courtesy of chef Jimmy Bradley and is used to make his Grilled Asparagus.
- Servings: 4
Source: The Martha Stewart Show, March Winter/Spring 2008
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- 2 tablespoons red-wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 1/2 tablespoons thinly sliced spring onion
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced lemon zest
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
Place all ingredients in a small bowl and whisk until well combined.