This sauce recipe, courtesy of Momofuku chef David Chang, is used to make Bo Ssam.
- 2 1/2 cups thinly sliced scallions (from 1 to 2 large bunches)
- 1/2 cup finely minced peeled fresh ginger
- 1/4 cup grapeseed oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 3/4 teaspoons sherry-wine vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoons coarse salt
Mix all ingredients together in a medium bowl; let stand 15 to 20 minutes before using. Sauce may be kept covered in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
SourceThe Martha Stewart Show, January Winter 2009