This recipe was also featured on "Mad Hungry with Lucinda Scala Quinn."
- Yield: Makes 8 cups
Source: Martha Stewart Living, December 2005
- 2 bottles (25 ounces each) blood-orange juice, chilled
- 3 cans (12 ounces each) natural orange soda, such as San Pellegrino Aranciata, chilled
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 8 ounces light rum, such as Appletons
- 5 dashes bitters
- 1 blood orange, or orange, cut into 1/4-inch-thick wedges and frozen
Fill ice cube trays with 1 1/2 cups orange juice, and freeze. To make punch, stir remaining orange juice, soda, lime juice, rum, and bitters into a 16-cup punch bowl. Before serving, add frozen orange slices. Add ice cubes as needed to keep chilled.