Bloody Mary Mix for Seafood Shooters
Note: These recipes have been adapted from "Jeremiah Tower Cooks: 250 Recipes from an American Master" by Jeremiah Tower. Text copyright 2002 by Jeremiah Tower. Paintings copyright by Donald Sultan. Reprinted by permission of Stewart, Tabori & Chang.
- Yield: Makes enough for 12 shooters
- 8 ounces tomato juice
- 1 teaspoon prepared white horseradish
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 splash Worcestershire sauce
- 4 splashes Tabasco sauce
- 4 ounces frozen vodka or gin
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of freshly ground pepper
Combine all of the ingredients in a 2-cup glass measuring cup. Refrigerate until cold, about 1 hour.