Herbed Goat Cheese Spread
Serve this tangy spread with homemade crackers.
- Yield: Makes 2 cups
Source: Martha Stewart Living, August
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 package (11 ounces) goat cheese, room temperature
- 3/4 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 4 teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh chives
In the bowl of a food processor, process cream cheese and goat cheese together until creamy and well combined. Add salt, pepper, lemon juice, parsley, tarragon, dill, and chives; pulse until thoroughly combined, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed. Transfer spread to an airtight container.