This brioche stuffing recipe from Daniel Humm of Eleven Madison Park is used in his recipe for roast chicken.
- Servings: 4
Source: The Martha Stewart Show, September 2009
- 1 cup dried brioche breadcrumbs
- 1 3/4 cups unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary
- 2 teaspoons freshly grated lemon zest
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
Place breadcrumbs and butter in a medium bowl. Add rosemary and lemon zest and gently mix to combine; season with salt and pepper. Transfer stuffing to a pastry or a large disposable plastic bag with a 1/2-inch opening cut from one bottom corner.