Source: The Martha Stewart Show, May 2011
- 1 1/2 teaspoons red-wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg yolk
- 2 tablespoons plus 3 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 3/4 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 2 1/2 tablespoons whole-grain mustard
- Freshly ground black pepper
In a large bowl, whisk together vinegar and salt until salt is dissolved. Whisk in egg, egg yolk, and 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard until well combined. Whisking constantly, slowly drizzle in both oils until emulsified; season with pepper.
Fold in honey, whole-grain mustard, and remaining 2 tablespoons plus 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard.