Roasted Asparagus with Cherry Tomatoes and Garlic
This tasty asparagus recipe is courtesy of chef Emeril Lagasse.
- Servings: 6
Source: The Martha Stewart Show, December Winter 2008
- 2 pounds pencil asparagus, ends trimmed
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 12 cloves garlic, peeled and smashed
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Place asparagus, tomatoes, and garlic in a large bowl; drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Toss to combine. Transfer to a large rimmed baking sheet and drizzle with lemon juice.
Transfer to oven and roast until asparagus are tender and tomatoes begin to caramelize, 20 to 25 minutes. Serve hot or at room temperature.