Three-Spice Bloody Mary
To pack some more punch, use the entire 12 ounces of pepper vodka.
- 46 ounces tomato juice
- 1 onion, halved and peeled
- 1 clove garlic, smashed and peeled
- 1 jalapeno
- 10-12 ounces pepper vodka
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Tabasco, or other hot sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoons horseradish
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Garnishes: pickled okra, sliced cucumber, thinly sliced radish, celery stalks
In a large pitcher, combine tomato juice with onion and garlic. Cut a slit lengthwise in the jalapeno and add to the tomato juice. Place pitcher in fridge and allow flavors to infuse for a few hours or overnight.
When ready to serve, stir in remaining ingredients and pour into glasses filled with ice. Garnish with pickled okra and any of the other vegetables that you like.
SourceMad Hungry, March 2011