Source: The Martha Stewart Show, December 2010
- Lime slices, for ice and garnish
- Apple wedges, for ice and for garnish
- Cranberries, for ice
- 3/4 cup Citrus-Ginger Sugar
- 2 1/4 cups freshly squeezed lime juice
- 3 3/4 cups dark rum
- 2 1/4 cups Grand Marnier
- 1 1/2 cups Amaretto
- 3 3/4 cups apple juice, preferably organic
- 3 1/2 cups sparkling water
- Orange slices, for garnish
- Freshly grated cinnamon, for garnish
Fill a 2-cup container with water and add lime slices, apple wedges, and cranberries; cover and transfer to a freezer. Freeze until solid.
In a large punch bowl, mix together sugar and lime juice until dissolved. Add rum, Grand Marnier, Amaretto, and apple juice. Transfer to refrigerator until ready to serve.
Add ice and top with sparkling water. Garnish with lime slices, orange slices, apple wedges, and cinnamon; serve.