Source: The Martha Stewart Show, December 2010
- Lemon slices, for ice and garnish
- Pomegranate seeds, for ice and garnish
- Cranberries, for ice
- Fresh sprigs rosemary, for ice
- 1/4 cup Citrus Sugar
- 3/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 1/4 cups gin, preferably Beefeater
- 3/4 cup Cointreau
- 3/4 cup St. Germain Liqueur
- 1 1/4 cups strong-brewed chamomile tea, chilled
- 1 1/4 cups Champagne or sparkling wine
- Orange slices, for garnish
- Organic rose petals, for garnish
- Freshly grated nutmeg, for garnish
Fill a 2-cup container with water and add lemon slices, pomegranate seeds, cranberries, and rosemary; cover and transfer to a freezer. Freeze until solid.
In a large punch bowl, mix together citrus sugar and lemon juice until sugar is dissolved. Add gin, Cointreau, and St. Germain; mix until well combined. Add tea and mix to combine; transfer to refrigerator and chill until ready to serve.
To serve; add a large ice cube to punch bowl and top with Champagne. Garnish with lemon slices, orange slices, pomegranate seeds, rose petals, and nutmeg.