Tomato and Green-Olive Salad
- 2 1/2 pounds ripe tomatoes (red, yellow, or a combination of both; about 8 medium), coarsely chopped
- 3/4 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 3/4 cup brine-cured pitted green olives, very coarsely chopped
- 3/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves, plus whole leaves for garnish
- 1 tablespoon coarse salt
Stir together all ingredients in a medium bowl. Let stand 20 minutes before serving. Serve garnished with parsley leaves.