Modern Ambrosia Salad
Tropical fruits blended with Greek yogurt make for a sweet, healthy snack.
- 3 mandarin oranges, peeled and sectioned, sections cut in half crosswise (1 cup)
- 1/2 fresh pineapple, cut in chunks (2 cups)
- 3 kiwis, peeled, quartered lengthwise and sliced crosswise (1 cup)
- 1 cup sweetened coconut, plus some for garnish
- 1 cup plain, thick Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
Place orange sections, pineapple, kiwi, and coconut in a bowl. Toss to combine.
Whisk together the yogurt, honey, and vanilla. Fold into the fruit. Garnish with coconut and serve.
SourceMad Hungry, April 2011