Ginger Roasted Salmon
Salmon is full of protein, vitamin A, and omega fatty acids, which are essential to the proper functioning of the heart and brain. This recipe for ginger roasted salmon is both good tasting and extremely good for you.
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 4 center-cut boneless salmon fillets (6 ounces each), skin on
- 1 tablespoon seasoned rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Line a baking sheet with a rack and spray with cooking spray.
Place salmon, skin side down, on rack. In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar, ginger, honey, and oil until well combined. Pour 1 teaspoon of the mixture over each salmon fillet; season with salt and pepper. Roast until just cooked through, 15 to 18 minutes.
Transfer salmon to serving plates and drizzle each with an additional teaspoon of the ginger mixture. Serve immediately.
SourceThe Martha Stewart Show, February Winter 2007