Ryan Hardy's Salsa Verde
Serve with chef Ryan Hardy's Fried Squash Blossoms.
- 1 salted anchovy fillet, such as Ortiz Cantabrian
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1/2 cup basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons crushed red-pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
Place anchovy, mint, parsley, basil, mustard, red-pepper flakes, and olive oil in the bowl of a food processor; season with salt and pepper and process until smooth. Serve at room temperature.
SourceThe Martha Stewart Show, May 2010