Set a sophisticated spring table for the Easter and Mother's Day holidays using classic, durable whiteware serving pieces.
A fan of whiteware's delicate, clean appearance, Martha has been collecting the porcelain pieces for years. Here, she shares advice for using whiteware to give even the simplest spread a casually elegant aesthetic.
How to Set a
- Stack cake stands to add height to your table display.
- Use whiteware pieces with intriguing designs and patterns as a centerpiece.
- Repurpose bread baskets into planters by lining them with moss and adding mini daffodils and variegated tulips.
- Make whiteware platters pop by filling them with colorful lemon and raspberry curd or seasonal berries.
- Pair dessert bowls with matching whiteware spoons to serve sauces and dips.