Cabbage and Green Apple Slaw
As an alternative to salad, try this fresh and crunchy slaw.
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1 seeded and finely chopped fresh red chile
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon toasted black mustard seeds
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/2 teaspoon toasted cumin seeds
- 3 cups shredded cabbage
- 2 Granny Smith apples, cut into matchsticks
Whisk together yogurt, chile, vinegar, ginger, mustard seeds, salt, and cumin seeds. Stir in cabbage and apples. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
SourceMartha Stewart Living, April 2011