Goldie's Conch Salad
This delicious conch salad recipe is courtesy of Richie Evans from Goldie's King of Conchs.
- 1/4 green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 white onion, chopped
- 2 red tomatoes, ripe but still firm, seeded and chopped
- 1 green tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 pound fresh conch, cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 1 scotch bonnet pepper, finely chopped
- Juice of 2 limes
- Juice of 1 orange
Place bell pepper, onion, tomatoes, and conch on a large cutting board; add scotch bonnet pepper as desired. Mix salad together using your hands.
Divide salad evenly between two plates and drizzle over lime and orange juice; serve immediately.
SourceThe Martha Stewart Show, May Spring 2008