Sugar Snap Pea and Radish Salad
A mandoline is ideal for slicing radishes into perfect thin rounds, but a sharp knife also works. The vegetables can be trimmed and sliced a few hours ahead. To keep them crisp, wait to toss them with the other ingredients until just before serving.
- Servings: 4
Source: Martha Stewart Living, April 2008
- 1 pound sugar snap peas, ends trimmed, and halved crosswise if desired
- 4 radishes, sliced paper-thin
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
Place sugar snap peas, radishes, lemon zest, lemon juice, and oil in a serving bowl.
Toss well. Season with salt and pepper, and serve immediately.